What is Dysport?
Benefits of Dysport:
- Starts working in 2-3 days
- Lasts around 3-4 months (varies on each individual)
- Quick and painless treatment
- Reverses signs of aging
What to know before a Dysport appointment:
- It is a quick and painless treatment
- Avoid supplement such as fish oil, vitamin E, vitamin A, gingko, and flax 7 days before treatment can minimize risk for bruising
- Avoid blood thinners aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Voltaren and other anti-inflammatory medications 7 days prior to procedure. Please consult a physician if you are taking these medications for a medical condition before discontinuing.
- It is recommended to not lie down for 4 hours a treatment.
- We tailor each treatment focused on each individual’s unique anatomy. Providing customized treatments.
Additional treatments to pair with Dysport for overall skin rejuvenation:
BEFORE & AFTER
Checkout our before and after gallery where we feature a few our recent patients.
ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Our team is made up of experienced professionals
excited to help and provide personalized care just for you.
Alicia McCarthy, ND
Dr. Alicia McCarthy earned her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology degree from California State University of Fullerton in 2008 and her Naturopathic Medical degree in 2017 from National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, OR. The twelve years Dr. McCarthy spent working in emergency medicine as an EMT set the foundation for the provider she is today. She now specializes in aesthetic medicine, dedicating her continuing education and practice to staying current on the latest techniques and products. Dr. McCarthy believes in aging gracefully. She takes the time to sit down with each patient and find out what this means for them.
Prior to joining Knott Street Dermatology, Dr. McCarthy had her own practice in Lake Oswego focused on aesthetic medicine, hormone balancing, thyroid conditions, and IV medicine.
Originally from Southern California, Dr. McCarthy has lived in Portland for the last eleven years. When she is not working Dr. McCarthy stays busy with her two young kids, husky pup, and husband. They enjoy spending time outside, camping, swimming, and playing at the park.
Olivia Gill LE,CAE
Olivia graduated from Spectrum Advanced Aesthetics in 2015 and has been working full time as a Certified Advanced Esthetician and Laser Safety Officer for the last 6 years. Olivia’s favorite part about her job is helping her patients feel more confident in their own skin. She takes pride in tailoring each skin care regimen and treatment plan to fit everyone’s lifestyle and budget. When she’s not pampering patients, she enjoys camping, traveling, and quality time spent with her family, husband, and Corgi puppy- Ginger!
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment please let us know.
Our patients’ feedback is vital in our improvement. Please take a minute to leave us a review and let us know how your experience has been at Knott Street Dermatology.