Assistant - Full Time
Required: High school diploma or equivalent, AAMA, CMA, NCCT NCMA, and/or AMT RMA certification and two years clinical experience in Medical Practice.
Preferred: Two years clinical experience in Dermatology. Federal Exclusions List and Background Check will be performed.
GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE
Manger – Full Time
This job is divided into 3 specific areas with the Clinical Nurse Manager balancing what area is given priority based on need. This is an evolving role, custom made to fit the employee.
• Management/Supervisor Responsibilities
• General and Surgical Dermatology Nurse Job Responsibilities
• Administrative Responsibilities
1. Manager/Supervisor Responsibilities:
– Coordinate all staffing assignments for Clinical Medical Assistants
• Manage the “flow” of each day based on patient census
• Review the providers by location and appointment availability
• Delegate responsibilities to meet the needs of the day
• Reassign staff as needed based on daily patient schedule
• Conduct daily team meetings to communicate, coordinate flow and problem solve
– Lead by example, demonstrate how you want the job to be done.
– Supervise clinical trainer(s) and coordinate on-the-job training for all new clinical employees
– Join management team in solving discipline issues and creating a plan for performance improvement.
– Perform annual reviews for clinical staff and customize incentive plans
2. General and Surgical Dermatology Nurse Job Responsibilities:
• Daily duties
• Facilitate patient flow
• Stocking and supplies
• Procedure Assistance
– Mohs surgery
• Clinical administrative duties
• Telephone triage
3. Administrative Responsibilities
– Inventory, Stock and Order all medical supplies
– OHSA Responsibilities
Required: RN, BSN, LPN degree
Preferred: Two years clinical experience in Dermatology (surgical experience) Previous management experience
Federal Exclusions List and Background Check will be performed.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, manual dexterity to assist in surgery, reach with hands and arms, sit and stand for long periods of time, and able to talk, hear, see, stand, walk, bend, squat, and type. A high energy level to meet multiple demands is a must. This employee must utilize good judgment, demonstrate patience, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times. And finally, this employee must be able to work effectively in a busy and stressful environment
Must have proven oral and written communication skills; as well as excellent customer service skills, ability to effectively work as a team member, able to highly manage multiple tasks simultaneously, well organized and excellent attention to detail, quick on feet, calm under pressure, must have confidence and be eager to learn and help, highly flexible and able to take direction with minimal supervision, and ability to prioritize. Must be extremely flexible, good at actively listening, reliable, treat co-workers and patients with respect at all times.
GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE
Paid medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and generous PTO package available. 401k Plan with 3% Safe Harbor after 90 days. This list is not all inclusive.